Did you hear the news today? Didja?
So that Mr. Little who for the past 8 years or more who has refused to pay his taxes because they are going toward paid abortions......yeah him.
He is going to jail - federal, the big house. Which all this time I've been saying to myself pay your GD taxes like the rest of us, who says YOUR taxes go toward abortions, they don't sit aside my money or your money specifically it goes into the big melting pot of all "their" money dude!
So it has come to light that he is Catholic and his Arch Bishop preached to the people in his pews to do this, go forward and refuse to pay your taxes as it is YOUR money paying for these sinful abortions!!!
OMFG!!!!!
Records show that the Arch Bishop PAID HIS TAXES!!!! WTFH?
That brings me back to a mass we sat through last fall at our very own church when all of those senior's were hanging out at Morgantallers (sp?) clinic in Fredericton and I thought it was odd. At that mass, our priest during his service "encouraged" parishioners to protest "with their signs" at the Abortion Clinic in Fredericton, it was during "Family Mass" with all of our children sitting in the pews....WTH man, I looked at hubby and thought if my child turns to me and asks what is abortion I will stand up in mass and tell him to shut his fuckin' mouth because children were in da house!!!! Dude think!!!!!
So that next day when we drove by I commented "any of you see any Priests there?"
Nope me neither!!!!
There is a reason the phrase Practice What You Preach rings so true because it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment