Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday again?

I am worn right out. What a weekend!

I am getting ready to stop all weekend running or minimize as much as possible, this coming weekend I am not doing that, I refuse, I am taking it easy and that child 'o mine will not be taxi'd around at my expense! So there!!!

Take That! Hi-ya! Ok so that sounds weird it makes perfect sense in my head. :o)

Enjoy the week everyone!

3 comments:

Kimmartha said...

Are you coming out to play with us on Saturday??? Hope so!

Anonymous said...

Umm ... I just have to ask. Where is Lee in all this? Umm ... he can drive, can't he?

Queen Mel said...

well Jay that is a good question, he can drive but here is the good and bad of it all.

If I stay home I do housework, if he stays home he does it, see where I"m going here?

Yes! Kim I am so definitely coming on Saturday....I can't wait to see y'all.