Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Brother, Husband & South Park

Sunday night my brother & his girlfriend from Toronto called to wish me a happy birthday...um ok but your a week early I told them?

K: was like "huh, no it was Friday wasn't it?"

Me: Um no its this coming Friday

K: "Really? I thought I missed it, whose birthday in the fam is the 10th"

Me: Well Friday was the 9th and nobody's. Mike is the 15th and I'm the 16th

K: "oh wow! We didn't miss it M".....

LOL I couldn't help but say "K you've never been early for anything so you can mark this one down you are the first to wish me Happy Birthday this year" ha, ha, ha

He asked if he could add that information to his resume......funny guy.

On that note, late last week K joined "BookFace" and had lots of questions. Now when I received the friend request I almost fell off my chair, my hubby was shocked and said "you told me he'd never join"........well he did.

He had tons of questions to ask me about it and the security settings, etc.....very funny since he has a computer science degree but whatever!

He then says "did you ever see the FB South Park episode?" He then proceeds to laugh his butt off trying to tell me all about it. Too funny! Who would have thought he watched South Park? Totally not his style but come to find out he even watches the Trailer Park Boys, hubby almost fell out of bed when I told him that one, we both figured it was "beneath" him but a good ol' boy from the country can't resist either show......no matter how high they climb :o)

So I'm now chatting with M about this and that and her little chipacado (B) when K yells "hey its on right now you two, say bye"......

Well ok then....I have to say my brother is so funny that way.......that boy will be late for his own funeral but he can quote TV, Movie & Music lyrics & lines like nobody else......I wouldn't trade him for the world!

No comments: