I have decided to create my bucket list and next year on my birthday I will come back and hopefully have crossed off a few items, well at least one.
Here goes....
- Vacation to a warm & sunny place
- Go back to Disney
- Be less heavy (in the weight department)
- Try a kick boxing class
- Get back on a horse
- Win the Lottery Jackpot
- Move into the city
- Become more accepting of others
- Allow myself to be more relaxed
- Let loose
- Go out more with friends and couples
- See more concerts
- Be spontaneous
- Learn to turn my brain off at night
- Finish the basement
- Smile more
- Be less cynical
- Travel to Europe
- See Vegas & the Hoover Dam
- Buy a smokin' hot dress!!!!
2 comments:
I didn't realize there were requirements for my own bucket list? Wow! Someone likes to throw nasty punches?
Play nice please.
Post a Comment