Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Day Another Dollar Down

Last week while driving into work I noticed a small chip in our windshield, I said "we should get that fixed right away", DH says "no wait it may never go any where", I said "uh huh yeah sure Einstein, you said that the last time".

Yesterday, as we were getting to school DD says "Hey look at the windshield mama", as you know I was totally out to lunch yesterday morning and its a wonder I even was dressed yesterday from head to toe!

A HUGE crack straight up the centre of the windshield, from what you ask? From the damn "chip" that DH said "probably won't go anywhere anyway".....yeah you dumb ass!

So I say "hey! We did this last year and I bought insurance when I did it", so I look it up and call Speedy to inquire, they guy says "that was for chips in the windshield, you should have called us last week and it would have been FREE! ha, ha"..

Yeah, ha, F'in HA! I'm thinking..........so I repeat buddies comment "would have been FREE huh, if only we'd called LAST WEEK! Yes but your not married to my dumb ass husband who said it probably wouldn't GO ANYWHERE!"

Speedy guy says "yep and I'm lucky to not be him right now aren't I? He's right beside you isn't he?"

Yep your correct!

So they picked it up and took it away by lunch time they delivered it back, nothing $20 didn't fix, but let me just REMIND you all.............

LAST WEEK IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lee. That's all I can say. And shake my head.

lesly said...

We have one of those little chips in our winshield right now! B said the same thing : ) Boys are dumb : )

Hollee said...

Say it with me...

"BOYS ARE DUMB!!" LOL