My friend Tracey tagged me and I thought it looked fun. Here we go:
THE FIVE TAG
10 years ago I:
1. Was a full fledged Blonde
2. Had very long hair
3. Played Women’s Basketball
4. Played Co-Ed softball
5. Did not have children
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Scrapbook
2. Golf for the first time
3. Change my work voice mail
4. Meet some new co-workers
5. Watch TV
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips
2. Guacamole
3. Chocolate
4. Popcorn
5. M&M’s
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Own a home on the lake in Vermont
2. Invest some
3. Take many trips (London, Hawaii, Russia, Germany)
4. Pay debts
5. do it right so I don’t have to work again
5 places I have lived:
1. Zealand, NB
2. Fredericton, NB
3. Tay Creek, NB
4. n/a
5. n/a (sad isn’t it)
Five jobs I have had:
1. Lumply
2. McFadzen Holdings
3. Jacques Whitford
4. Government
5. Delivered Daily Gleaners
I tag...
Whoever wants to and
1. Jeanette
2. Lesley
3.
4.
5.
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
3 comments:
I'll give it a go!
:0 You were a blonde 10 years ago too!?
Platinum blonde no less!!!
Post a Comment