Sunday, September 14, 2008

Randomness

  • DD had her first ever spelling test on Friday and made 100%
  • DD realized on Friday that practice really does make perfect
  • I finally got to wear my pretty dress last night
  • No therapy session beats just a few hours out with the girls
  • Laughing is contagious
  • You can never hide from cameras, they are everywhere
  • Nursing 2 hang overs in one week - I'm too old for that shit
  • My co-workers are a ton of fun
  • My presentation was really good and beneficial
  • Gas prices really suck
  • I need groceries (nope I did not go get them in my pretty dress last night)
  • I am really tired
  • I just slept 10 hours and made myself get up
  • My back is hurting
  • Must call April today
  • I need more team players for next weekend - UGH
  • We now have a fiddle in the house
  • Fiddle isn't so bad in the house
  • It makes DD smile when its in her hands
  • Lessons start next week
  • Sparks is fun
  • Loving School makes me very happy
  • Homework is easier too
  • I need to Scrapbook - TODAY
  • I hate rain
  • I love the leaves changing color
  • I want outdoor family pics taken this year
  • I am doing absolutely NOTHING today!!!!!!! Except going to my Scrapbook room - maybe?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiddle lessons? That sounds fun! :D
BTW i tagged you. check out my blog :P

Julie said...

Well I thought a recorder was bad in my house. Not sure I could do a fiddle.