Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I wish I were an Etch-A-Sketch

If I were an Etch-A-Sketch, I would be able to shake my head to forget and/or erase.....

My name
My day at work
This week
My wardrobe
What I've said
What I've done
Showing Emotions
Getting upset
Freaking Right O-U-T
Answering that phone at all
Picturing Lindsay Lohan and her new love interest
The fact that I said something very rude this morning before I left the house
That I woke up on my side of the bed but it didn't seem to be the right side?
Getting on the scales this week
For agreeing to my schedule for the weekend - UGH!
Britney Spears
My to-do list
That I watched that stupid show last night
What I just saw in the office next to me
The person who was just in my office
and the invoices sitting on my desk right now.

What would you Etch-A-Sketch away?

2 comments:

lesly said...

I wish I had read this before Saturday! That was some day!

Hollee said...

Yeah...What SHE said!