Are always hard, hard to get up, hard to get going, hard to deal with, just hard.
Come to think of it Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday are something like that too.
This morning I was awake before the alarm went off, since I slept in yesterday AND had an afternoon nap I was well rested. Mind you those seem to be the hardest days of all. For whatever reason the morning routine fell apart, time was not on my side. It was 7:19 before I knew it and we were off to the races!
I do not recall the drive in one little bit (I wasn't driving either so you can rest assure). I don't remember sitting in traffic, the weather report went right past me, my DD in the back seat singing at the top of her lungs, nope didn't hear that either....Where was I? Not one clue, I'm not even sure I was thinking at all.
My thought process is totally null and void today.
I know that I have my newly put together page kits on my mind, I so want to go home tonight and put one together but OMG the minute I think of that my heart begins to race, the other things that have to get tonight are so much higher on the priority list.....eek!
So I am doubtful that scrapbooking will happen but I am certain that supper time, homework time, reading, lunches and bath time will come no matter what!
So I've decided my only goal for tonight will be either spend 30 mins on Wii Fit or go for a 20 minute brisk walk.
Fingers crossed one of these items will really, really happen :o)
Happy Monday All! I know I'm not alone on this HARD day!
No comments:
Post a Comment