I love Friday, it is one of my favourite days of the week, ahead of Saturday even.
Friday night is best of all. Although due to my busy schedule on Saturday & Sunday my Friday night is a bit tight.
Groceries, and all other pick ups need to be done tonight!
Its a pain in the arse but it has to be done if I want the rest of the weekend to go smooth.
Sunday is a total write off day. DD will be going on her first hike with her Sparks troop and she is so excited, although they are calling for Hurricane Kyle (I think) to hit and it will be pouring she is fine with that, a hike in the woods it is, roasting marshmellows at Brown Owl's camp and singing songs.
She asked me if I wanted to go on Sunday, parents are invited as well......honestly NO I don't want to go, will I go, hmmm haven't decided yet but I'm sure you can figure out I'm not thrilled on the thought of hiking through the woods on a rainy day.
I guess I will wait and see if she brings it up again? Maybe yes? Maybe No?
2 comments:
Hehe, why don't you get her to ask Daddy to go? Pay back for a chipped windshield and a free afternoon for you!!!
I love the way you think Kimmartha!
Post a Comment