Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blows!

You know when you’ve got that “should’ve known better” line?

Yeah I should have known better but I didn’t, I never do, I never learn, but in my defense who cares.

Is anyone keeping up on the US Election? What do you think of Governor Phalin? She is the one from Alaska who Senator Johnny Mac (as Rosie lovingly refers to him as) we call him John McCain, has chosen as his running mate.

First I am happy a woman was chosen, Obama should have done the same but whatever! I guess?

Phalin has a 4 mth old downs syndrome baby, her 17 year old daughter is 5 mths pregnant, she has 5 children in total.

The press has said “how is she going to help run the country and have her 5 children?”. First she has a child headed to Iraq so I’m going to assume he’s probably self sufficient? The other children are older you dumb ass!

People are judging her based on the fact she is a WOMAN with CHILDREN. Oh my god no!

Why is it when a woman runs for a high power position it is questioned how she would run it but when a man takes over there is no question on his capabilities? Even though he too ends up screwing everything up?

That Blows Man! No doubt its still a man’s world but let me tell you this……

Women can run the country, birth 5 children, have a husband and still run the country very well thank you, lets’ not forget Women can multi-task and men cannot so I say to those who question a woman’s ability – FU Buddy!

1 comment:

Queen Mel said...

I spelled this woman's name wrong -forgive me - its Palin!