Friday, September 5, 2008

Smooth

This is a note for the guy behind me on Main Street this morning who decided to primp on his way to work this morning all the while riding my ass.

This sales man decided to shave his face the entire time we sat in traffic, all the time jolting forward as he paused from his electric shaver to move ahead after people honked their horns.

A sales man you ask? How do I know?

He had a used car with the sign in the front window 2005 $6,700. I do not know the company but he was a salesman, hell he could be the owner but why would you choose to drive in the 2005, you sell nothing newer?

At one point I was ready to jump out go back and shove the electric shaver down his f'ing throat, if he had of rear-ended me he would have had his throat slit with a dull electric shaver before the cops arrived!

Don't be f'in shaving while driving in traffic, they talk about cell phones but applying mascara, eyeliner or shaving have got to be WAY worse? Idiot!

No comments: