
This is B's new dress, bought it on E-bay with a hair sash that matches, cost me $19 CAD total with shipping, how can I beat that!!! Does this dress look like SB paper? I love it....it is so cute on her......she looks like a Princess! Her short hair doo really looks double cute with this dress!!!

This dress is for my friend's 11 year old daughter.......they are going to a wedding this summer and she asked me to find a cute dress, well this dress is gorgeous, the night it came in the mail I called her to open it up with her and I screamed, yes I did, the straps are real gros grain ribbon, the shash is real gros grain ribbon, it is adoreable! She promised to pass it down to B when she grows into it.......it is absolutely the stinkin cutest of cute. I haven't given it to her yet!!! I still have it, until this week, its been hard to want to give it up! I also got this on Ebay for $30 CAD total. What a steal!
3 comments:
You are so lucky she will wear dresses. I lost that battle around kindergarten...except for at Christmas, that survived until Grade 3!!! Enjoy it while you can!
Oh, and both dresses are gorgeous!!!
I am blinded by all of the cuteness!
Just wanted to stop by and say hi! Thanks for having me on your blogroll.
They are cute! Love, love, love the second one .... I love the colour combo on it.
Post a Comment