My question for you today is?
What is your car music? The car music when your all by yourself, travelling a distance (for me its home) and you've had a good or bad day and just need to let loose? Do you have happy or sad tunes? Did you ever stop to think that you go for the same tune when your in that mood?
When I've had a hard day or am a little pissy my music is : Martina McBride - The Best Of....I love belting out a little "I Love You" or "Independence Day", or my other option is The Dixie Chicks "Not Ready to Make Nice".
Happy I'm all by myself Music: Dr. Hook - Bankrupt (Millionaire, Cooky & Lila, Only 16), and Fergie.
Long Drive ready to hammer down, peddle to the Metal type: AC/DC - Who Made Who CD (entire CD) or GNR - Appetite for Destruction and sometimes Motley Crue - Dr Feelgood......love this one.
Yes of course I have it broken down, those are the CD's I reach for every single time. Those are my 'feel good' tunes.
No comments:
Post a Comment