A glimpse into a woman, a mother, and wife's life.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Challenge - Best Trait
When I read the blog challenge from JennyPooh I was completed lost, I had no idea what in heck I had for "good" physical traits.....so here are my thoughts.....oh boy...
- Ears - Finger Nails - Lips - Feet
Now Nick added another type of trait to hers and I liked it, then had to think it over....best personality trait......the only one(s) I could definitely point to was:
Loyal & Protective
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad my challenge made ya think...isn't it nice to think of positive things for once.
We see in others what we like and dislike in ourselves. I like that you are a loyal friend, as am I. This sometimes puts us at odds with the rest of the world for a time however eventually everything sorts itself out in the wash as true friendship can find its way back when it needs to.
I like feet. I have never actually checked out your feet. Some people get grossed out by them but I think I missed my calling as a nurse or estichian(however it is spelled)
4 comments:
I'm glad my challenge made ya think...isn't it nice to think of positive things for once.
I also LOVE your nails Mel:o)
Shoot. My comment didn't work! I'll try again.
We see in others what we like and dislike in ourselves. I like that you are a loyal friend, as am I. This sometimes puts us at odds with the rest of the world for a time however eventually everything sorts itself out in the wash as true friendship can find its way back when it needs to.
I also like your nails. I miss your nails.
I like feet. I have never actually checked out your feet. Some people get grossed out by them but I think I missed my calling as a nurse or estichian(however it is spelled)
Hmm....my comment got lost too. That's okay, it wasn't anything groundbreaking. Geesh.
Post a Comment