Friday, April 25, 2008

Who you gonna call?

So this morning on the "eye opener" this question was raised:

Do you have someone you can call in the middle of the night to bail you out of jail? (Other than your spouse)

So do you?

Have you ever been called to come pick someone up or bail them out?

My answer is yes & yes.

I have a few people I could call to bail me out, my oldest brother, my dad, and Melinda.

I know Melinda would we made a deal many moons ago (while we were intoxicated walking down King Street).

My dad because hell he's bailed all the rest of em' out but me!

My brother because he's called me a few times of my adult life and I always went with dad from the time I was B's age to get him.

So who ya gonna call?

4 comments:

NickyT said...

Yes, I have been called to bail out my brothers friends. I think by the time I was done screaming at them the whole way home at 3am in the morning they were wishing they called their Momma.

I would call my Mom, suprise, suprise. She would come. So would my friend Tracey. No matter what happens to either of us we know words unspoken the other is there for them.

The Original Princess said...

Goodness, I can't even list all the people I could call to come bail me out. The list is long.

gypsybug said...

I called Jon once at 9:30 pm because I ran out of gas and he hung up on me! LOL

Anonymous said...

I definitely know I could call my mother-in-law or father-in-law. Most times my MIL is up anyways, but I just know they would help me!