Finally, Spring has begun in the Maritimes. What a relief. I was pretty upset on Friday when 5-10cm of snow was predicted, I'm so happy they were wrong. That would have cut into my trip away to see my "cross of the border" friend named Wal-Mart. *sigh*
The deals, oh the deals were amazing, I cleaned up. I've shed some poundage of lately and my "bottoms" are sliding off my bottom......I can finally toss some clothing away.....
I'm headed back there in a few weeks for some more items.....its just to good to resist.
To top it all off a night out with friends is the best way to enjoy a night off some great food, great friends and lots of laughs. What more could a girl ask for?
Today was even better! Who would of thought?
This gorgeous weather pushed us outside all afternoon. We tapped a couple of trees to see how the sap was going to go and by george we have "some" accumulation - woo hoo! We puddle jumped, blew bubbles, climbed on the top of the swings (yes the snow is that high) and a little jump rope.
The best times are spent with family and friends.....yes that they are.
1 comment:
yes good friends...and family... :)
Post a Comment