Monday, April 14, 2008

If we had it

Think back to your jr high, high school days, what were you doin' on Friday & Saturday nights? Who were you with, what corner of the room where you hookin' up with some guy/gal? Smokin' what? Drinkin' what? Foolin' around with who?

What if we had FaceBook back then? I have a few youngins' on my facebook and over the weekend there were some pics posted of one - at a party with her "friends", where there were 'plenty' of pictures taken, looks as though the camera went round n' round the room quite a lot.

These kids are doin' tequila shots, drinkin' booze, some have cigs and are grabbing and handling parts of their own or others anatomy. All in the name of fun right?

I wonder who that youngin' will feel about those pictures when they become parents? Oh wait, some mom's were in those pictures too, a few I partied with and by god they are still whooping it up and boy do they look terrible, years & years of partying is hard on the bod I guess?

Did I mention these kids are in grade 9 which puts them at ages 15 & 16?

Now I'm not upset with the photos of this youngin' well not in a parent sense, hey! Its bound to happen, I did it, you did it, don't give me that self righteous stuff.....shit happens.

BUT - I am embarrassed for her, pictures speak a 1000 words right? Yeah there are a few words I'm thinking, the one saving grace is that some of the really bad pics are NOT of my little friend. But hey! Her photo opp may have just been missed?

So I'm thinking back to some of my young days and thinking OMG! There were many photo opps for this chick that were less than compromising my reputation :o)

House parties are all great and good until someone gets caught with their pants down on the parents bed.........LOL

1 comment:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

oh shit...all i have to say