Saturday, April 12, 2008

Snow-B-Gone

Do you remember the scene in Frosty The Snowman where the magician has this spray can that magically melts the snow, he was spraying it everywhere and the snow would disappear and the green grass came through instantly?
Yes that is my new wish for lately. Can someone please point me in the right direction for some "SnowBGone" because I look out my window today and its FREAKIN snowin'!!!!
Kill me now!!!!!!
I can't take it......Frig Off and warm up, you teased me last weekend with such wonderful weather, we even tapped trees and now your back to your old tricks, I hate deception and that is exactly what you've done to me, I guess you found out I had plans to for the day that included some early birthday fun.
Guess what? Its gonna happen regardless, with or without you!
{insert me sticking me tongue out}

No comments: