Monday, April 28, 2008

Dance Stomp Dance

I am so proud of my little birdie. Yesterday was my baby girls Irish Dance Finale and at first I was a little skeptical, during rehersal I wasn't getting the story factor of it, the costumes and such. But in the end it all came together and it was thrilling to say the least, mind you our little ones did not play a huge part they were by far the absolute cutest little birds you ever did see.

The hard shoed girls are absolutely spectacular. I was in the 2nd row and the thudding makes your heart go a flutter to say the least.

How exciting, my kid loves the stage but most of all was pretty taken with the "green room", she "loved" waiting to go on stage, it was fun, fun, fun! What a kid.

1 comment:

gypsybug said...

You kids likes to be on stage, go figure! LOL