So I've decided I'm getting another tattoo, yes another......I can't help it.
I've got a few ideas and one just keeps leaping out at me.....
I want something to do with my daughter, something surrounding her and no I'm not getting Hannah Montana tattoo'd on my back either.......because you know if I asked her that is exactly what she'd say.
I want something symbolic, something that is her. I've had a few suggestions but nothing has really been "the one".
I'll still keep looking.......it beats the 'FUCK OFF' I was going to get ..... wouldn't that be sweet?
2 comments:
I too am feeling the need for another tat. My butterfly/tiger was a symbol of getting older, hopefully a little wiser. I am now looking to get one to commemorate the 20th anni of my father's passing. Not sure what. I know my sister is getting a Japanese Cherry Blossom to honour the anni.
hmmm...tough one.... let me knwo what you decide...
I think fuck off is good though...LOL
Post a Comment