I think Sue had it nailed down flat:
KimMartha because of her focus, her classic way, her quiet demeanor, the love she has for her hubby and kids, the devotion and the way she can Scrapbook - man I love her style.
and last but not least...Jeanette for her cooking ability, man I wish I had a tiny bit of her talent in my pinky and one more Nick for her smarts, man that girl is a smarty pants and brave as hell for going back to school and doing what she wants to do.
Thanks for the Challenge, it was great.
2 comments:
You know what I truly love about all my friends; they have never asked me to change. Thanks friends. Acceptance is a good friend trait and I truly do feel accepted. I belive my friends feel the same way.
Mel, thank you. Your comment moved me to tears...things like that mean alot.
Post a Comment