Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Smile

Since FuDee has put a new challenge out there...lets see....what makes ME smile?

To be with people I care about and who care about me

When 'B' has learned something new

When 'B' proves how independent she really is and shows that girl power does rock da house

A Warm tub, nice music, candles and solitude

Books

Lazy Sunday afternoons in my bedroom curled up and relaxin'
Snuggling my baby girl
Listening to my baby girl read

Havin' great laughs with the ladies in my life

How lucky I am to be me. Thank you!

3 comments:

NickyT said...

I think all our journalling is a scrapbook page challenge waiting to happen!!

Dee said...

I think you are right Nick! A page about ourselves - imagine that? I don't think I have ever done a page about me before.

Anonymous said...

Love Sunday afternoons in bed! Wish I was there right now.... :)